Перейти к содержанию

Liksion

Сравнение Городов Канады Для Лендинга И Жизни

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Спасибо большое за отзыв, мы сильно заинтересовались этим городом. А что снимаете, если не секрет?

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Ушёл с форума и больше не вернусь

Продолжаю делится обзорами с кворы, пишите о каких городах Вы бы хотели получить еще инфу, я постараюсь достать.

Windsor 2.

I moved to Windsor when I met my husband and have fallen in love with the city.

Barring a few bad areas (like every city has) its clean, friendly, and beautiful. The riverside has amazing way/bike paths as does the east end.

Windsor is a very culturally diverse city and because of this, there are a ton is amazing restaurants.

Being right across the river from Detroit means you can easily hop on a tunnel bus to catch any major sporting event, concert, or comedy show. It's like living in a big city without the cost and traffic.

The infastructure is pretty good (though consturction planning is poor in summer months). Ive also lived in London, ON which was difficult to get around. Windsors streets and expressways make for very few heavy traffic times.

Affordability is great. There are little shops to get cheap groceries if you'd like. Taxes aren't bad. Property values have gone up a TON since we moved there but are stil relatively affordable in comparison to other cities it's size.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

...Спрашивали об Оттаве

Ottawa

1. I really enjoyed living in Ottawa.

It has little industry, most of the jobs are with the government or high tech. You can get government jobs without being bilingual, but being able to speak French and English does help.

It has a government mandated green space around the capital. There are ski hills, lots of cycling, kayaking. There are many good museums, art galleries, and music festivals.

It is colder and snowier in the winter than Toronto.

Because it is the nation’s capital, the Federal government gives it money for maintenance, so it is a very clean well kept city. There are suburbs, but the downtown is easily walkable.

Ottawa is located at the confluence of two rivers, and has a canal running through it. It is quite scenic along the river.

It is a few hours drive from Montreal, five hours from Toronto.

2. Ottawa is not a big city but as a mid sized city it is hard to beat. Clean, mostly safe and with lots of museums and federal money in it, including government jobs. Traffic not nuts and there's a light transit train coming. It's a winner, which is why I live here. And it's two hours from downtown Montreal.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

What are the best places to live in Canada for family with little child?

1. There is, quite literally, no bad place to live in Canada for family with little child.

Your choice will more likely be determined by (a) where you can get a job and (B) what you can afford.

2. New Brunswick. Beautiful province.

It's Canada's only officially bilingual province, so your child would have a great opportunity to be fluent in both French and English.

But you can't really go wrong anywhere, it's a fantastic country.

3. I’d say in suburbs of any major city populated with detached housing. The compromises are higher housing cost and the necessity of a car (or two).

4. I don't know how to answer this but for me I would say Toronto is quite good for children to live in. Apparently I have not gone anywhere out of Toronto so I can't really answer but I have visited Mississauga which is ma bit less populated than Scarborough and feels much less like a town

5. British Columbia hands down … Alberta comes in 2nd.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

И немного инфы об Ванкувере, то что собрал, когда интересовались Ванкувером...

How much money do I need to have to start living normally in Vancouver, BC? I don’t need to buy a house, etc.

1. If you live in the suburbs (for example Maple Ridge) you could likely find a reasonable place (not a house, but enough for a small family) for $1,000 per month. Another $1,000 per month for food and utilities should keep you alive healthy, including medical. Another $200 per month for a car, minimum; with kids, it will be hard to have a normal life here without one. So I’m going to say $2,500 per month; you won’t be taking a lot of vacations or buying 55″ TV’s, but you would probably be OK.

To look at it another way, average wage for a person with minimum experience is $42,000 according to one source (Vancouver, British Columbia City Salaries - City of Vancouver Average Salary - <noindex>http://www.payscale.com/research/CA/Locati...ars_Experience)</noindex> which would be around $3,000 per month after tax. That feels to me like a salary that one could survive on without a lot of luxury, but without too much survival stress either.

2. I am not sure what normally means. I don’t know where you will be working and how far you want to commute. Commuting in Metro Vancouver by car is very slow. Metro Vancouver is split into cities: City of Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, Port Moody, Coquitlam, etc. Living in the City of Vancouver and West Vancouver is very expensive. In Burnaby, a graduate student gets by with 15–20K a year, that is without a car. This is student type living, nothing fancy, but they are paying student fee. Living in surrounding areas, further away from the City of Vancouver is cheaper. City of Vancouver is connected to Burnaby, Coquitlam and Surrey by rapid transit, so living in high rises around the rapid transit area would help for cheaper and faster commute. If I were working in Vancouver, I would live further away but close to a rapid transit track. What is going to eat away most of your monthly expenses is rent. So rent what your really need—a one bedroom apartment. With a child, you probably will need a two-bedroom. If you like hiking and outdoors, rent in North Vancouver which is affordable and beautiful. But if you are looking for jobs, I would live in a central place like Burnaby to be able to commute to most places by public transit.

3. At the figure of $2,500 but I will offer some alternatives - from the figures I’ve seen lately for a nice 2 bedroom apartment in Vancouver - but the outer edges (think Marpole, Strathcona, South Vancouver neighborhoods and into the city of Burnaby) is about $1,500.00 per month -remember 1/2 months rent for a damage deposit plus $200 for a pet deposit (if you have one). Monthly Transit passes are well priced to get around ($91.00 for the immediate Vancouver area) and schools and daycares should be within walking distance to your neighbourhood. We have car share options that charge by the minute or hour so you can do a mix of transit and car shares (Car2Go / Zipcar / Modo) when you have errands.

Welcome to the city!

4. It really depends on where you want to live, if you want to be in the downtown core you don’t need a vehicle which saves you money but you can expect to pay 1500.00 a month for a one bedroom apartment, if you can find one. Gas prices are high as is parking, so owning a car will add a lot of expense to your life. If you can live further from town there are more options for accommodation at a lower price, and transit into the downtown area is pretty good.

5. More than $60,000 a year to live normally. Apartment, old car, not eating out but not starving either.

6. In Vancouver City, I think $70,000 minimum to find a place for your family. Its less expensive in the suburbs, still need $60,000 minimum.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

What is the fee for childcare and kindergarten in Vancouver, BC? Is there a long waiting list?

1. Hello!

YES! There are typically long waiting lists and there’s lots of phone calls and work to be done by parents.

The go to place for Childcare in Vancouver is Westcoast Childcare Resource and Referral - they have a great website and office / resource centre. They can direct you to childcare in close to your residence or school for Kindergarten. The fee survey for the past few years (average fees in the city) is linked here: Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre .

Childcare and schooling (Kindergarten) are done separately - Kindergarten is now full day in the province through your neighbourhood public school - they normally start registration in April for the following September.

For Early Childhood Care there is the Strong Start Program at most Elementary schools, this is a drop in program where parents attend with their children for part of the day. There are Pre-schools and Daycares and mixes of the two (1/2 day preschool and the remainder as daycare). There are also other options for daycare - French Immersion, Montessori, Mandarin, and In-Home childcare.

Call to get on Waitlists as soon as you can and everywhere you can. West coast CCRR can help with the list of providers. If you are aiming for Kindergarten you can ask the school which childcare centre’s work with the school - a lot of Community Centres, Neighbourhood Houses, and independent centre will have staff walk or pick up with private vehicles.

There are a lot of little details you don’t find out about so I’ll try and list some questions to ask when you call:

How do I get on the waitlist- complete a form in person? register online? do it over the phone? How old does my child need to be? (some centre will put you on the waitlist while your child is in utero. For Kindergarten sometimes your child needs to be registered in the school.

Is there a registration or membership fee? Do you do other registrations during the year that we pay separately for (like school breaks and professional days).

If you are contacting an organization that has many childcare centre’s can you apply for the waitlist once or do you apply at each facility?

If you are called for a space and decline it do you remain on the waitlist? move to the back of the list? removed completely from the list and have to re-apply?

Once you are registered in a childcare centre can you move to other schools or centre’s that work together?

Does the Daycare or Kindercare link into a School-Aged Care Facility (Out of School Care) for grade 1 and beyond?

Lastly-Once you are on a waitlist CALL BACK and have them look up your form and ensure it’s on file. Lot’s of strange things happen - forms are lost, administration errors and your form is pulled or sorted in the wrong facility. So call back 2 - 3 times a year to confirm they still know about you, be polite and make a connection with the staff so they will be pleased to call and offer you a space when it comes available.

I hope this helps!

2. Kindergarten is free and full time in BC, it usually starts at 9 and ends at 3, some schools have on site before and after daycare but it is fairly expensive. Childcare ranges in price depending if it is licensed or not, but for a child under 2 years you should expect to pay 1200.00 a month, once they are a bit older and potty trained it drops to 900.00 a month. Childcare expenses are tax deductible from your wages, if you work. There are very long wait lists for licensed daycare, especially in the downtown area.

3. Kindergarten is part of school and it is free. Daycare is different and it is very expensive. Sorry I don't know how much. You can check individual daycares for prices. Their waiting lists are often two or more years long, so better get on them.

4. There is no fee for kindergarten in BC, unless your child will be attending a private school. That said, if your child is in kindergarten, or will be entering kindergarten this September, and you and your partner work outside the home during regular business hours, your child will need before and after school care. Many elementary schools have before and after school childcare programs on site for a fee, but there are long waiting lists for places.

Good luck!

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Is it difficult for newcomers to find a good apartment in Vancouver without any references, etc.?

1. It’s difficult to find an apartment to start with - once you find one in your price range and close to the area you want, you need to charm your landlord. This is for everyone - even locals with great jobs - you need to stand out and give them a reason to choose you.

I have friends in the situation where they are newcomers and you need to change the idea of “references”. You can list friends, family, business contacts that are overseas to speak to your character -they may not be contacted but you are showing you have these people - even if they aren’t an old landlord. You may have to give references that will speak about what you are going through and your plans for the future. It helps if you can confirm you have an income and will pay the damage deposit and first months rent. Also get a checking account from a local bank or credit union so you can provide post dated cheques. If you find a suite in a detached house my friend offered to mow the lawn and tend to the grounds for a rent reduction so the landlord didn’t have to come and do it. If you can offer a service that makes the landlords life a little easier they are likely to at least move your application closer to the top of the pile. You can contact the Immigrant Services Society of BC for hosting assistance as they have listings of properties and rental agencies that will support newcomers to the Province.

Welcome!

2. Monthly Rental is in high demand with the popularity of Air B&B (creating a monthly rental shortage) … Property prices and property taxes have increased dramaticly. Rental rates have increased as a result.. so many landlords will screen for the best qualified renters. .. The less desirable rentals ( poor areas, poor conditions ) would less stringent. . so.. a cautionary tall for both .

Note** Landlords also need to be cautious because it can be difficult to remove a tenant because they are also protected .

Namaste

3. Might be a bit challenging but feasible. Work references, friend references via email or phone in this day and age may work fine.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

What occupations are most in demand in Vancouver?

1. In the city we have a huge tourism and healthcare industry. Teaching at all levels - including instructing a specialty trade are also popular. There are many retail and sales opportunities so even unskilled workers can get work. Labour and construction jobs abound, you can work through apprenticeship and become a skilled tradesperson. BC Jobs & Careers, Largest Job Board in BC is the provincial job bank that anyone can post to so it’s a good resource to check.

2. The financial sector (accounting, for example, and financial planning), construction, and lower-paid service jobs offer many possibilities. Although schools elsewhere in BC are hiring as a result of a recent infusion of public funds to restore 15-year-old provincial class size contract provisions, very few teaching jobs are being advertised in Vancouver itself.

3. First, if you are coming from another country be aware that your credentials are very likely not recognized here, sadly even though we need doctors, nurses and teachers unless you have at least Canadian diploma and experience getting a job will require upgrading and exams. You need to speak fluent English to work in this area, unless you get work with one of the many foreign owned companies, specifically Asian and East Indian where Mandarin and Punjabi are used. If you have specific engineering training and experience, for example fluid flow, structural, robotic you may find work. There are sales and service jobs but the low pay makes it almost impossible to live in this city, rents are out of sight, and hard to find a place at any price. Vancouver is a wonderful city, but do your research online to find out what jobs you can apply for, the wages and the cost of living. There are other places in Canada that have more to offer jobs wise and much lower cost of living, Regina, Saskatchewan and Winnipeg, Manitoba are 2 but of course their weather is usually much colder in the winter than ours.

4. There is high demand for software developers of all kinds. Programmers, user experience designers, program and product managers. Communications, Web, Full Stack and Games. These jobs can be pretty high paying for the right person. That will be beneficial because the cost of living in Vancouver is rather expensive.

5. My understanding their is a shortage of programmers who can write computer language. There also a shortage of qualified trades people, specialized nurses and general practice Doctors (primarily rural areas)

Note ** only my opinion **

6. Don't just look for what is in demand now, look for what will be in demand in the future.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

How much money do I need to get a not-old car in Vancouver? What taxes or fees should I pay monthly? And how much?How much money do I need to get a not-old car in Vancouver? What taxes or fees should I pay monthly? And how much?

1. A new small car would cost you around $20K. Gas in Vancouver is quite expensive. At my old age I use public transit as much as I can, especially going downtown Vancouver. Since you are talking about fees, I conclude that you will be a student. I would strongly suggest you do not buy a car, try living without a car for about a year and see how cheaply you can live. As a student, you won’t be making much money, so your taxable income would be almost zero. As a Canadian student you can live with $20K. But if you are on student visa, your fees will be 3X that of a landed immigrant or Canadian citizen. Your fees can vary according to the program you are in and the number of courses you are taking. For fee rates, please check on the web site of the University/college you will be attending.

2. Insurance is the main monthly expense. And gas, obviously.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Спасибо большое за отзыв, мы сильно заинтересовались этим городом. А что снимаете, если не секрет?

Не секрет :) Снимаем дом на три спальни (Мы снимаем основной этаж, в бейсменте еще одна семья живет, общих входов нет). Смотрели по приезду квартиры в рентовках, как-то нас не впечатлило. Сейчас подумываем, не поискать ли дом вообще без соседей.

23.07.15 - IELTS L8.5/R9/W7.5/S7, Spouse L6/R5/W6/S6,5; 02.10.15 - WES Master's degree, Spouse 07.12.15 Two Master's degrees

22.10.15 - EE 451, 07.12.15 - 456, 13.01.16 - ITA, 24.02.16 - AOR, 28.04.16 - RPRF/PPR, 06.05.16 - visas (passports received 16.05.16), 21.08.16 - landed

Прошу прощения, если кому-то покажется слишком навязчивым. Делаю это с "благословления" модератора. Надеюсь данная инфа кому-то будет полезна.

P.S. Если нужно добыть инфу еще о каком-то городе, пишите. Постараюсь осветить.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Не секрет :) Снимаем дом на три спальни (Мы снимаем основной этаж, в бейсменте еще одна семья живет, общих входов нет). Смотрели по приезду квартиры в рентовках, как-то нас не впечатлило. Сейчас подумываем, не поискать ли дом вообще без соседей.

Спасибо за ответ. Я сам веб-маркетолог, поэтому наличие айти компаний в городе для меня плюс. + конечно здесь рент не такой дорогой как в Торонто. Но главное зп соответствуют ценам? Скажите, многие люди ездят с Китченера в Торонто на работу?

Еще такой вопрос, более личного выбора, но может Вы посоветуете также. Мой англ 6.5 average - пойти SEO-специалистом могу куда-то попробовать сразу, там особо крутого англ не надо - насколько это реально в Китченере или же пойти учиться для наличия канадского образования ?) Ну это конечно, субьективный вопрос, но всеже?

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Были вчера в Оттаве, понравилось.

Небольшой уютный город, заметно чище чем в Торонто, даже в условиях tulip festival с толпами туристов.

Найти б еще работу там, вот взяли бы и переехали не раздумывая.

24/12/2014 - applied

12/03/2016 - PR

пишите о каких городах Вы бы хотели получить еще инфу

Burlington

пригороды Оттавы со стороны Онтарио.

Burlington

1. Burlington is about 30 minutes west of Toronto. It is about 5 and a half hours drive from Ottawa.

Burlington is one of the cities in what we call the Golden Horseshoe. It is next to Hamilton, an industrial city. So it is very suburban, with a smaller downtown than its size might suggest. But it does have a nice downtown along Lake Ontario.

It has low crime, decent schools, but the nearest University is McMaster in Hamilton.

Many people commute into nearby cities by train, you can take the commuter train to Toronto.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

пригороды Оттавы со стороны Онтарио.

Можно более конкретно? Названия городов...

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Kanata, Nepean

2008/2010 учёбная и турист. TRV. 2012- отказ семье в SP+TRV. 2012- SP+TRV получены. 2013- получен OWP. 2014- отучились/стажировка/PGWP/контракт. 2015- EE(FSW/CEC/PNP)/пермиты на три года/получена номинация провинции BC. 2016- PPR/PR/колледж. 2017- диплом и лицензия иммиграционного консультанта. CanadaMania.ru

P.S. Если нужно добыть инфу еще о каком-то городе, пишите. Постараюсь осветить.

Буду благодарен за Regina и Saskatoon !

Landed in YXE on Jan 28th 2018 AD

Буду благодарен за Regina и Saskatoon !

Which is the best city to live in Saskatchewan, Saskatoon or Regina?

1. I have lived in Regina all my life and spent many summers in Saskatoon visiting family. Anyone claiming Regina is a sleepy town in comparison with Saskatoon hasn't seen it on game day. It seems like 3/4’s of the population wear their jerseys everywhere. Schools, offices, hair salons every where you look you’ll see green jerseys. Regina is more conservative (old fashioned) compared to Saskatoon. People are expected to be polite and respectful when interacting with each other. Staying on task and being productive are highly valued in the workplace. Visiting and talking with coworkers is frowned upon. Most neighbourhoods have small parks for families. Wascana centre at 9.3 square kilometres is one of the largest parks in Canada. There is never a shortage if things to do like visiting the Mackenzie Art Gallery or Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Saskatchewan Science Centre or Conexus Art centre just to name a few. A great place to live and raise a family.

2. Hi. No competition. Saskatoon is the better city. Regina is a government town and tends to be quite sleepy and cannot compete with Saskatoon in excitement, culture, and entertainment. Saskatoon has a vibrant university that oozes creativity and energy. Saskatoon would be a great choice for anyone.

3. I live in Regina but I have been to Saskatoon. It is a beautiful city with good public transit, and their university gets more funding plus has the medical school, which is finally getting out of probationary status after years of mismanagement. However, I have to give the nod to Regina. Yes, we are a government town, but our university is just as vibrant of Saskatoon’s and has its own assets, such as the journalism school. And we have plenty of culture to offer. Our exhibition attracts well known bands to offer concerts, we have jazz and alternative music festivals as good as Saskatoon’s, we are just a quick trip from Craven, where I grew up, which offers the Big Valley Jamboree. We have Agribition, Farm Progress Show, and other agricultural events for those who like that. There’s something for everyone. Nightlife is a little quiet but it’s there if you look around. The Pump has indie bands on an ongoing basis, and there are other clubs as well. For watching sports of all sorts, there’s nothing like the Four Seasons restaurant and bar, or the Casino lounges. And according to people who have been in Saskatoon recently, they are having all sorts of trouble with their Circle Drive, the major thoroughfare for getting from one part of Saskatoon to another quickly. Regina’s streets are in pretty good order for driving. I use the bus myself and live on a route that is convenient for me. I can be downtown in 15 minutes, go to the Normanview Mall to see a movie in 45 minutes, visit my mother in her care home in the far NW in 51 minutes, go to Superstore in 20 minutes or take a different route to a different mall in 20 minutes.. There are many options once you get used to the routes.

4. Saskatoon. Saskatoon has the South Saskatchewan River Flowing through it, the beautiful University of Saskatchewan campus grounds, and better tasting water. Regina has the football team the Saskatchewan Rough Riders but they’ve won the cup 4 times. Only 4.

5. I grew up near Regina and I live in Saskatoon. I think of the 2 cities as if they were sisters…. They have a lot of the same traits to offer - exhibitions, universities, parks, cultural events, etc that would come from a shared “upbringing”. The difference is this: if the cities were sisters, Regina would be the older, uglier sister.

6. I grew up in Saskatoon . I have visited Regina many times. I like Saskatoon because the river runs through it. It has lots of trees and parks by the river. It has hills. The University of Saskatchewan is very beautiful and it is in Saskatoon. Regina has parliament buildings. It seems so flat with less parks. The weather in Regina seems to be drier. People who have visited Saskatoon have told me Saskatoon was the most beautiful little city in Canada. I have also been told it is a good retirement city. However Saskatchewan Roughrighters(football team) have their home in Regina but Saskatoon would send lots of people there for the games. I have just been told however that Saskatoon is the most dangerous city in Canada. Well nothing is perfect.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Stittsville, Barrhaven, Bridlewood(вроде как часть Канаты)

По этим городам и по Kanata и Nepean спросил. Будет инфа - размещу.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Saskatoon

1. Fantastic. But a clothing out outfitting investment in a true 4 season location must be factored in. becausd if this the first year will be much more expensive. Hundreds and hundreds of dollars more. Expect to pay about 50000 more the first year. Global Quality of life indexes for Canada are always amongst the highest and best of the best. Saskatoon is no different. Canada is highly consistent from coast to coast. Compared to the many fluctuations found in some countries.

Regina

1. I haven’t lived there in a number of years, but I still have family in Saskatchewan, so I have a pretty good sense of things. The quality of life in Regina is quite high. It is a big enough city that there are lots of things to do, but not so big that it feels impersonal. Housing prices have increased over the past decade, but it is still a far less expensive city than places like Toronto or Montreal. There are also many small towns around Regina that have even lower costs for housing. The winters in Saskatchewan get very cold — minus 20C and sometimes minus 40C. But if one dresses appropriately, this isn’t really a problem. Saskatchewan is very sunny, and the falls and summers are very nice. Wascana Lake, which is in the middle of the city, is lovely. People are generally friendly, but there is a problem with racism toward First Nations people in Regina (one of my brothers, who is First Nations, lives there and describes how he is often followed by the security guard whenever he goes into a store). Still, the vast majority of people in Regina treat everyone with respect — it’s just a small percentage who are bigoted. Regina has an active arts scene. The University of Regina is quite good. I often think of people who are moving to Canada, and how they usually move to Toronto, Vancouver, or Montreal. But really, they would have a better quality of life, overall, in smaller cities like Regina (or Winnipeg, Manitoba). I would be glad to live in Regina again, if circumstances allowed it.

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Спасибо, очень полезная информация!

Мне не сложно, будут ответы - буду размещать. Но на самом деле источник откуда я беру ответы я указал. Так что, если кому-то хочется самому задать вопросы - сделать это легко и просто)

Боже, спаси и сохрани!

—————

Скажите, многие люди ездят с Китченера в Торонто на работу?

Cудя по наполненности хайвея в часы пик - достаточно многие, но, говоря откровенно, - это дело очень на любителя. В мисисагу, допустим - ещё терпимо, но если в сам торонто каждый день - задача очень непростая.

Если на автомобиле - то по времени это один час в одну сторону, если совсем без трафика и с гашеткой в пол. А при наличии траффика - время в пути растет экспотенциально, т.к. в наличии есть по сути один единственный хайвей соединяющий города (а все обходные дороги заметно дольше) на котором есть несколько очень неприятно-"узких" мест.

Можно ездить в торонтуйских город даунов на электричке, но оных емнип всего две утром туда и две вечером обратно, что тоже не так чтобы слишком удобно, а на пригородных автобусах (и сопутствующих пересадках) дорога легко может занять часа этак три...

Как альтернативный вариант действий - можно иметь нормальное жилище в KW, а в торонто снимать дешевую комнату рядом с работой - не слишком удобно но позволяет не проsирать половину жизни в общественном транспорте или личном пепелаце, а по деньгам может оказаться вполне беспроигрышным если сложить ВСЕ статьи расходов. Но не для всякого, конечно.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...