Перейти к содержанию

Brbr

Study Permit в США

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Знатоки, підскажіть..

Можна подавати громадянину Україна на study permit в США?

давно цим цікавлюсь.. всі по різному говорять. хтось таке робив?

о таке вичитав на сайті сіс

I came to Canada as a visitor. Now, I want to study. Can I?

If you are already in Canada as a visitor, you must apply for a study permit online or at a Canadian visa office abroad. Many visa offices have specific local instructions about which documents you must submit with your application and how they must be submitted (example by mail or in person). Consult the list of Canadian visa offices for the requirements and procedures you must follow when you apply.

This can be a visa office:

responsible for your country of legal residence;

responsible for your country of nationality; or

in the United States.

і ше таке

If you are an American or national of another country and are seeking a study or work permit:

New study and temporary work permit applications must be submitted to the visa offices in Los Angeles or New York. We encourage eligible students to continue to take advantage of the option to apply for their study permit online through MyCIC.

Study and temporary work permit applications that have already been submitted to the offices in Buffalo, Washington, D.C., Seattle and Detroit will be processed to completion at those offices. Applicants are not required to re-apply and will be contacted once a final decision has been made on their application.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...